Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: Bunker question

Re: FT-IJN Designs?

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:42:55 -0800
Subject: Re: FT-IJN Designs?

Noam Izenberg wrote:

> I agree that this should be the model for the Japanese fleet. Any 20th
> century war model is 200 years out of date.

hmm... on further thought, most anime battles you watch the ships don't
move around a lot, well at least in the ones that come to my mind. The
fighters flit back and forth but the capital ships stay releatively
unmoving. I wonder if the opposite thrust should be taken to what has
been sugested. Low thrust with lots of multi arc weapons. Just a
thought.

Prev: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON Next: Re: Bunker question