Prev: Re: small carrier expense Next: Re: Maize and Sunflowers

Re: [FT] IJN Designs?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:02:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] IJN Designs?

From: Alan E Brain <aebrain@austarmetro.com.au>

> "EMP" - EMP warhead, endurance 1 (causes an additional threshold on
(3+Scr) or above, plus 1 pt, so an EMP vs SCR-2 target needs a 5+. 3
EMPs affecting a ship in one turn would cause a single 4+ threshold if
it was undamaged, a 3+ if it had lost 1 row etc)

Maybe I'm just suffering from caffeine depletion, but this isn't as
clear to me as I'd like.  Is that "plus 1 point" meaning a point of
hull damage?  You're saying multiple EMP hits do a single threshold
check?	What happens if I manage to get 6 hits at the same turn?

Prev: Re: small carrier expense Next: Re: Maize and Sunflowers