Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: Re: Colonists and Weapons

Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:31:20 -0500
Subject: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

From: Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@sympatico.ca>

> Remember the assumption that it it costs a lot to send to send an
empty starship
> somewhere.  The other assumption is that even full starships are
expensive, if
> they are not large.

Er, where do these assumptions come from?  If travel was all that
expensive, we wouldn't have colonized all these planets, we'd've stuck
to just a couple --"NAC gets this continent, ESU gets that one, Pan
Europe gets the other  one, and all the little guys can have those

Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: Re: Colonists and Weapons