Prev: Re: The B-Team Next: Re: OICW

Re: The B-Team

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:50:42 -0800
Subject: Re: The B-Team

John Crimmins wrote :

>I haven't seen any of the Street Violence figures in person -- despite
>thinking
>that they are some of the niftiest figures to come down the pike in a
long
>while -- but I believe that they are indeed 28mm or at least big 25mm.
>
>I'd love to write the B Team up for FMA; unfortunately, despite their
>ability
>to produce vast amounts of gunfire, they appear to be virtually
incapable
>of
>actually *hitting* anyone.  Fortunately, "Mr. Z" can force his foes to
make
>leadership test simply by bellowing "I pity da fool!" at the top of his

>lungs.
>Failure of the test causes the pitiful fools to flee the table.

Not to mention that even jury-rigged rockets made of duct tape and
acetylene
tanks are as accurate and effective as Precision Guided Munitions, and
no
one EVER dies in Letter-Team episodes.	Ever.  The most amusing/bemusing

instance was the time they were engaged in a helicopter chase scene (car

chases having been done to death, plus the producer had some new stock
footage he wanted to try).  They leaned out of their chopper, and fille
the
enemy chopper with lead.  It lost tail rotor power, went into
autogyration,
hit the side of a cliff, dropped 100 ft down the cliff, and upon hitting
the
slope at the foot of said cliff, rolled downhill another few hundred
feet.
The badguys climbed out, QUITE dazed.

I want that brand of chooper for MY airmobile forces.

2B^2

Prev: Re: The B-Team Next: Re: OICW