Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

RE: colonial weapons (chip fabs and colony math)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:12:03 +1100
Subject: RE: colonial weapons (chip fabs and colony math)

G'day,

> 3) colony math. Not saying this is right, but think on it. Ever play
> Stars! Computer game? If so, you'll realize their growth model was an
> curve.

That's pretty much the curve (give or take a few modifying "hiccups")
assumed by most population models - that's why the current population
models
for Earth can give such radically different answers... are we at the
start,
middle or end of the central (exponential growth) part of the curve...

Cheers

Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS