Prev: Re: colonial weapons Next: Re: colonial weapons

Re: 2300 AD - GZG

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:05:02 +0900
Subject: Re: 2300 AD - GZG

Yup; and once anything Traveler-related can be used, the possibilities
are endless.
Basically, tho, I think most of the 2300AD fans just like the
background. The mechanics are simple and often elegant, but not Nobel
Prize stuff.

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> The other advantage of the game, and particularly the web discussion
group,
> is that because T2K V2.2 uses the same system as AD 2300, Traveller:
New Era
> and Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, any discussions on mechanics can be applied
> any of the games.

=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan
translation@intercomltd.com
http://www.intercomltd.com
Tel: +81-92-712-9120

Prev: Re: colonial weapons Next: Re: colonial weapons