Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: RE: Re: OT: On keeping domesticated peeves as pets --> Re[2]: Colonists and Weapons

Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:41:16 -0800
Subject: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS

I can see a colonial laser rifle with a wood stock. I"m partial to wood
on small arms where feasible, and any colony with an agricultural
component could produce the wood easily enough. This cuts down on
metal/plastic consumption .

I think a laser rifle with a nice woodgrain on the stock and grips would

have a lovely neo/retro design dynamic. I want one.