Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: Re: C.J. Cherryh

Re[2]: [SG] Suicide Bombers

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:39:22 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: [SG] Suicide Bombers

Of course not!	They're wild critters!	You don't just start playing
with
critters without expecting them to get honked off!

I wouldn't play with a Raccoon but I also don't think they're
vicious...  Not like a badger or wolverine...

Looked up quolls on a website... not something to try to hand-feed.

--
Best regards,
 Flak

Monday, January 28, 2002, 8:10:22 PM, Beth wrote:

BFca> G'day,

>> Vicious koalas must be one of those "only overseas" things we
>> Americans don't "get"....
>>
>> And Aussies have Koalas with great huge claws that go "SLASH!"

BFca> Actually I was being quite literal! Wombats, possums and koalas
are not
BFca> quite as bad as quolls, but they're not something I'd want to play
with on a
BFca> regular basis.

BFca> Beth

Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: Re: C.J. Cherryh