Prev: Re: Laser Weapons Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

RE: SLAM equipped Miniatures - size concerns of the miniatures themselves

From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:49:00 -0700
Subject: RE: SLAM equipped Miniatures - size concerns of the miniatures themselves

I love CinC's stuff too.  I have a bunch of M109s that fit in perfectly
with my GHQ M1s.  They have less detail than GHQ models though.  I don't
really find all GZG minis to be that big though.  The Triton medium tank
is just slightly smaller than a GHQ M1.  Although things like the Deimos
are huge, they're supposed to represent huge GEV/Grav tanks that no
longer have to worry about road limitations.  On the other hand, most
Scotia Models moderns actually seem too small to be used with GHQ
models.  Anyone else noticed this problem?

Increase my killing power, eh?

				 - Homer Simpson