Prev: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:25:59 EST
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:01:24 +0000 Ground Zero Games
<jon@gzg.keme.co.uk>
writes:
<sorry but I think I'll have to pass this time, school reservations for
next year time...

>But while on the point, who among you would LIKE to see a PAU fleet?
>Or a
>Romanov one? Or Indonesian? Or LLAR? Or Dutch, Scandinavian, New
>Indian
>Republic, Free People's Democratic Republic of Central Rutland,
>whatever.....?  ;-)
>
>Jon (GZG)

Oh yeah, wish list (in order):

LLAR
IC
RH

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers