Prev: RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 01:47:57 -0000
Subject: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

----- Original Message -----
From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 1:25 AM

> --- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> > G'day,
> >
> > > Yes.  As for generic. . . they have towels
> > (keffiahs,
> > > or something like that) on their noggins and most
> > have
> > > mustaches, some have beards.
> >
> > Well with a little ingenuity I could make them look
> > Eastern Church or
> > Orthodox by the sound of it...
>
> Except for the keffiahs. . . I've yet to meet an
> Orthodox with a keffiah.
>
> John

I don't know what the rank is called, but I've seen Russian Orthodox
priests
wearing a headdress that looks like a teatowel with a TV aerial on top
like
a Tellytubby.  I _think_ they were fairly senior, and it was a pretty
special occasion- re-burying Romanov remains or something of the sort.

Rob Paul

Prev: RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......