Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:21:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

Hi,

>>But while on the point, who among you would LIKE to see a PAU fleet?
Or a
>>Romanov one? Or Indonesian? Or LLAR? Or Dutch, Scandinavian, New
Indian
>>Republic, Free People's Democratic Republic of Central Rutland,
>>whatever.....?  ;-)

Romanovs would be cool.  I've got a pile of the ESU Heavy Infantry
figures
that I'm going to use for Romanovs instead.  Be nice to have ships for
them
also...

Just out of curiosity, should we be treating this as an [OFFICIAL]
pronouncement of a pair of new GZGverse powers...  the "New Indian
Republic" and the "Free People's Democratic Republic of Central
Rutland"...

<grin>

Should I be updating the "intro to the GZGverse" article on
www.stargrunt.ca???

("FPDRCR" just doens't flow as well as "NAC"...   And, given that one,
are
we going to see something like a "People's Front of Judea" followed by a
"Judean People's Front" sometime soon... complete with ships, infantry,
etc...	<vbg>)

Adrian Johnson

Prev: Re: COLONIAL WEAPONS Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......