Prev: Re[2]: non-FTL carriers/ships Next: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?

Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife - Stinging Tree URL

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:31:43 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife - Stinging Tree URL

>From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@austarmetro.com.au>
>To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: Re: [OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife - Stinging Tree URL
>Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:58:23 +1100
>

>"Crocadile Dundee" got something right: about trivial matters we
Bullshit
>a lot. We especially like leading USAians up the garden path. The
important
>stuff is spoken laconically.

Same with local regions in the US, especially more rural ones.
F'rinstance,
it really doesn't rain as much in the PNW as we lead on (ok, not QUITE
as
much.  Last year in Oregon, only 4 people drowned after falling off
their
bicycles. ;-)

>I really, truly can see Colonials in the Tuffleyverse doing exactly the
>same thing to the poor benighted Earthies.

Oh, definitely.

Brian B2

Prev: Re[2]: non-FTL carriers/ships Next: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?