Prev: Re: C.J. Cherryh Next: RE: RE: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

RE: [OT] Coming to Europe for a couple of weeks ...

From: "Paul Owen" <paul@g...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:01:15 -0000
Subject: RE: [OT] Coming to Europe for a couple of weeks ...

>From experience its an hour and 20 minutes by train from london kings
cross,
and they used to run a bus from newark station to kelham hall,
alternately I
will be passing the station on my way to the show if you need a lift.
It is
well worth a visit and usually has plenty of participation games and
trade
stands to keep you occupied all day.

http://www.innotts.co.uk/irregulars/partizan/partizan_main.html

hope this helps