Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: SLAM equipped Miniatures - size concerns of the miniatures themselves

Re: [OT] Some list def'n

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:22:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Some list def'n

The much beloved "Narn Bat Squad" refers to a brief scene (I forget the
name
of the episode) where the Earth forces were invading B5.  As the
Earthies'
boarding pod approached the station, they had this quick shot of Narns
running past the arming station grabbing bats/clubs from a rack.

I believe that is where the term comes from...

Donald Hosford

Tomb wrote:

snippage!

> NBS - Narn Bat Squad - A bunch of burly ETs from the B5 universe who
> specialize in blunt trauma. Often called upon to deal with listers who
> spout bad puns (Laserlight, you qualify for the frequent beating
> discount), silly ideas, and outright inanity. I believe these refer to
> the episode of B5 where they sang "And the Rock cried out, no hiding
> place!". Who originated this? Sounds like something only the archives
> might know, but it might predate extant archives.

snippage!

Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: SLAM equipped Miniatures - size concerns of the miniatures themselves