Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [FT] Thinking of new ship designs

Re: [SG] comparing SG

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:26:02 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] comparing SG

> > here it is.
> >
> > now, want to be that some one objects to this too?
> >
> > i have been in this  movie off and on for a couple of years now.
>
>I would guess that if some poor fool feels the need to slam
>you about using all lower case there are many people on the
>list that will "gently" correct them.
>
>Thank you, this is much easier to read.

I second that :-)

(I usually refrain from "Me too" posts, but since I was the one who
first
objected to Dawg's all-upper-case posts I think it's warranted this time
<g> )

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [FT] Thinking of new ship designs