Prev: Re: [FT] Wacky question Next: Re: [SG] Evil Empire

RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:08:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [SG] Islamic Bombers

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> G'day,
>
> > I ordered a big platoon deal
> > of IFed weenies and out of 72, Jon included 3
> suicide
> > bombers.
>
> Are the figs 25mm and if so how "generic" are they?

Yes.  As for generic. . . they have towels (keffiahs,
or something like that) on their noggins and most have
mustaches, some have beards.  Some sort of
back-and-breast armor with shoulder pads.  They've got
little bullpup rifles, SAWs with integral bipods, and
GMS/Ps.  Plus the pack included 3 flamer guys (with
respirators), 3 guys with scopes on their rifles, 3
guys with big packs (medics, I presume), and 3 suicide
bombers (keffiah, charges on their belt, and detonator
in hand).

I'm organizing them in 9-man squads with a SAW and
GMS/P per squad, plus a flamethrower and suicide
bomber in the 3rd squad of each platoon.  This leaves
me with a suicide bomber and a flamer guy left
over--I'm going to buy some loose figure to make a
small assault squad as part of the HW platoon, plus
some SAW and GMS/Ps in that unit.  It works out to 2
platoons, plus part of the HW PLT. Don's going to
convert some Necromundan gangers (the ones with hoods)
to an elite Tuareg close assault squad (I need some
25mm camels for them, though!).  It'll work out pretty
well.

John

Prev: Re: [FT] Wacky question Next: Re: [SG] Evil Empire