Prev: This is a GAMING list not a RELIGION list! Next: Re: [OT] making campaign maps and Hi

Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 01:58:58 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

> It is next to impossible for the palestinians to produce ANY
> infantrymen.	If americans had the same standard of living as the
> palestinians, there would be no shortage of american suicide bombers.
> That impoverished segment of the american populace that makes barely
> enough money to not qualify for medicare has a standard of living
beyond
> the dreams of avarice for the typical palestinian.

I'm sorry but poverty is the over used excuse for all ills (example the
great
depression did not cause a massive crime wave). Further more allot of
money has been pumped in to the coffers of the PLO and has not been
used for it's stated purpose of food ect....Has bought allot of gun
though.

> Americans do not produce suicide bombers because it is a nominally
> egalitarian society with universal franchise and, by third world
> standards, anyone that is not actually homeless is incredibly wealthy.
> Unlike the palestinians, almost all americans have something worth
> living for.  Sadly, there are many palestinians who take a look at the
> death benefits offered for advancing some cause, and realize that
> martyrdom is the best available career.  But if every palestinian had
at
> least some shitty, joe-job that allowed him to support his family in a
> three room hovel with indoor plumbing, the terrorist recruiters would
be
> told to go fuck themselves (pardon the vernacular).

Society is a refection of the people in it not the other way round, as
for the job it hard to create work for martyrs .  I would in all honesty
be hesitant in hiring someone who may for some perceived
hurt/wrong (or real) blow me and mine away if it was in
the causes best interest.

I might ask if the money for this death benefit exists why can't it be
used to fund a better living for the people it says it cares so much
about? The answer is obvious, the welfare of the people is not
really the goal of these organizations.

There is quite simply no remedy here other than to completely
separate the two groups.

Prev: This is a GAMING list not a RELIGION list! Next: Re: [OT] making campaign maps and Hi