Prev: GZG WCC , GZG ECC et al Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Re: [SG] Suicide Bombers

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:20:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Suicide Bombers

I don't think Koala's are well suited to combat.  They had some koalas
at a zoo near my folks house and the keepers very adamant that we NOT
make a lot of noise around them... it could have agitated them to a
point that it drastically reduced their will to live...

Sending Koalas into combat is probably like stuffing a marshmallow into
an electrical socket.

--Flak