Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:03:32 +1100
Subject: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

At 11:04  26/01/02 -0500, you wrote:
><grin>  Hmm, what's it worth to you? <VBG>
>
>On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:50:02 +1100 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
> >G'day guys,
> >
> >Bugger! That was supposed to got to Jon alone. If I could please
plead
> >with
> >you all not to start a thread on the trials of Derek learning to
drive
> >I'm
> >gonna break into his email and remove the incriminating evidence so I
> >can
> >maybe keep his birthday present secret from Mr "I Always Find out
What
> >You're Getting Me!"
> >
> >Living in the vain hope!
> >
> >Beth

How much is your life worth Glenn? Do know how much trouble Beth goes to

surprise me at birthdays and Christmas? As you might guess she doesn't
have
much success and it's not because I try to find out, it's just a knack
:)

Of course I did not say this, I was never here.....................

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers