Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:53:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

--- Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> Uhm, unless the IF is on the real short end of the
> stick in a war, the suicide squad is unlikely to
> include anyone with more than a week's experience of
> military life.  On the other hand, if the IF is
> desperate enough to field suicide bombers as
> anything other than a messy form of execution, the
> squad members will have even less.  Military
> demolitions experts have better things to do with
> their time (or they should).

True.  BUT, standardized initiation kits can be
mass-produced and stocked for these circumstances.
Besides which, it's not hard to rig a dead-man's
switch.  I could do it easily--and so could anyone
else with an imagination and an FM 5-250.

John

Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers