Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Re: Package Deals

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:01:58 EST
Subject: Re: Package Deals

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:58:39 -0500 Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@yahoo.com>
writes:
>I'd like to retract my post it was made out of ignorance:  Lazerlight
>contacted me and enlightened me as to the simplicity of ordering from
>GZG directly (with a credit card) and the issues with VAT, shipping,
>etc.
>
>After going to the site, running through some prices and "wish-list"
>orders there is really no reason to buy from Geo-Hex unless you've
>really got a yen to spend more than you need to.
>
>As soon as the wife calms down about the idea of my getting into
>ANOTHER game, I'll likely place an order.
>
>--Flak

You like supporting a nice guy? <grin>

Yes, I have ordered from GZG and used the American distributor
indirectly
(the local shop as of this month I no longer enter.)  Also bought from
Eureka.  All around they seem to be very nice gentleman.

Maybe I'll make my next order directly to Geohex as a matter of
principle.  Support as many nice people as you can.  Don't support
Jerks,
period.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers Next: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers