Prev: RE: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW Next: Re: Package Deals

Re: Package Deals

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:51:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Package Deals

I was referring to the specific instances of getting rules and some FT
ships...

I've ordered metal bases for my micro armor and there's some stuff I saw
at GeoHex that I haven't seen elsewhere.

I'll still be shopping around, like the promiscuous little customer I am
*shame*.  I guess I just wanted to say that the US people who are into
GZG games shouldn't feel like they need to get thier fix at a
"stateside" store.  I did a poor job of communicating that, apparently.

--Flak