Prev: [FT] I'm in love with Pulse Torpedoes (and tactics question) Next: Re: Odd names was: Genres & Backgrounds

Re: FT/GZG Store: More Questions

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:07:12 +0000
Subject: Re: FT/GZG Store: More Questions

>I think the 3 books offer is more attractive, but you're getting a sale
>either way. :-)

Well, we CAN combine the two offers - take the Starter deal for 22 UKP,
and
add the other two books (FB1 and FB2) for just 12 UKP extra (total 34
UKP
for three books and two starter fleets). As with anything else that
isn't
specifically listed in the online store, just explain what you want in
the
"comments" section.

BTW, the rules are definitely on the store site - try looking under "R"
for
Rules......  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

>2B^2
>
>>From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.keme.co.uk>
>>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>>Subject: Re: FT/GZG Store: More Questions
>>Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:57:39 +0000
>>
>> >I noticed the Special "Starter Pack" that includes the FT rules and
2
>> >fleets.  I was curious as to what the fleets consist of.  I'm
interested
>>in
>> >the NSL fleet, to add to the AstroTurks fleet, I'm debating whether
>>add a
>> >second power that the turks might have bought ahips from, or an
>>adversarial
>> >power.
>>
>>The Starter has 6 ships per side; each has 1 x CH, 1 x CL, 2 x DD and
2 x
>>FF. If you choose something that doesn't actually have all those
classes,
>>we make suitable substitutions (eg: a  Jap starter force would
probably
>>have 2 x Patrol cruisers (CE) in place of the CH and CL).
>>
>>Jon (GZG)
>> >
>> >2B^2

>> >Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger:
http://messenger.msn.com

Prev: [FT] I'm in love with Pulse Torpedoes (and tactics question) Next: Re: Odd names was: Genres & Backgrounds