Prev: RE: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: Re: [SG] comparing SG

Re: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@t...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:19:03 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 11:43:12PM +0000, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> That's exactly what FT3 will be, when I get the time!!  ;-)

Jon, have you considered farming the bulk of the project out to
freelancers that you know?  I'm sure that between us, the ML members
probably have at least a few writing credits.  It might be the fastest
way for the Thrust Compilation to get made.

PS: Buy my most recent book, _Iteration X Revised Conventionbook_ from
White Wolf today.  Plug plug.  ;)

--
Alexander Williams (thantos@telocity.com)   |	 http://www.chancel.org

====
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably
the  |
same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it
is|
their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to
provide|

Prev: RE: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: Re: [SG] comparing SG