Prev: Re: FT/GZG Store: More Questions Next: RE: [semi-OT] black hawk down?

Re: [SG] Evil Empire

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:13:22 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] Evil Empire

John Atkinson wrote:

>The Finns and the Poles are the only people from the
>Continent you can root for from 1935 to 1945.

I'd have to disagree.  I'd add in the Dutch, and probably the Danes and
Norwegians as well.  I visited the Dutch Resistance Museum in Am'dam
last
spring.  Interesting thing.  The Dutch resistance can trace it's roots
back
to protests by gentile Dutch over the treatment of Dutch Jews at the
hands
of the Germans, and grew from there.

Brian B2

Prev: Re: FT/GZG Store: More Questions Next: RE: [semi-OT] black hawk down?