Prev: Re: [OT] Coming to Europe for a couple of weeks ... Next: RE: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

RE: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:41:17 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

>Ummm.... I haven't bought in a long time (hanging head in shame)

a) Jon didn't say "thanks for buying some *recently*", that I noticed.
b) If you still feel guilty, then "thanks for persuading your friends,
neighbors, relatives, and passing strangers to buy some" :-)  It's a bit
late (or early) to to specify "I want lead for Christmas" but it works
well.

Prev: Re: [OT] Coming to Europe for a couple of weeks ... Next: RE: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW