Prev: [OT] Coming to Europe for a couple of weeks ... Next: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

[OT] Coming to Europe for a couple of weeks ...

From: "nated@n..." <nated@naxera.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:43:12 -0500
Subject: [OT] Coming to Europe for a couple of weeks ...

I'm taking two weeks of leave in Europe starting the middle of next week
and am looking for some advice on gamer specific sights to see and some
good game stores to stop at in England.

I'm looking to buy some lead while I'm in England and check out any
conventions that might be there.  Could someone suggest a game store or
two to stop by?  I'm looking to pick up some Peter Pig figs, some QRF
vehicles, some vehicles from Skytrex, and I'd love to be able to find
some LaserBurn minis from Tabletop Games.  I'll be in England from the
6th to the 9th of Feburary.

I'm also looking for advice on military museums and any other sights a
GZG-oriented traveller would enjoy, in:
Prague - 31 Jan
Berlin - 01 Feb
Amsterdam - 03 Feb
Paris - 04/05 Feb
England - 06/09 Feb
Pisa, Rome - 10/12 Feb

Thanks,
Ted

Prev: [OT] Coming to Europe for a couple of weeks ... Next: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW