Prev: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW Next: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:06:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

On 25-Jan-02 at 14:02, Brian Bilderback (bbilderback@hotmail.com) wrote:
> Scott Clinton Wrote:
>

> >Hmmm...
> >
> >I don't know about the free pass on that morale check to enter melee.
> >mean in the case of this unit they are basically about to commit
> >suicide... I would think that this would require a morale check.  :-)
>
> You'd THINK, but modern events seem to indicate otherwise...

You don't hear about the ones that chicken out, no boom.  Think
about the 0911 attacks, most of the terrorists did not know
it was a suicide mission (or so it has been reported by the
news services.)  If there had been confidence they would go
through with a suicide attack they would have been told.

Roger

Prev: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW Next: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW