Prev: Re: Re:[OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

Re: [SG] comparing SG

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:46:46 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] comparing SG

Roger Books wrote:

> > here it is.
> >
> > now, want to be that some one objects to this too?
> >
> > i have been in this  movie off and on for a couple of years now.
>
>I would guess that if some poor fool feels the need to slam
>you about using all lower case there are many people on the
>list that will "gently" correct them.

Depends on how you define "Gently".  I have a low tolerance for anyone
who
doesn't have empathy for the struggles of others.  Call it a weakness of

mine, but I have good personal reason for feeling that way.

Brian B2

Prev: Re: Re:[OT?]Dangerous Alian Wildlife Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......