Prev: Re: [FT] Thinking of new ship designs Next: Re: OT Genres & Backgrounds was GW

Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:41:02 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Islamic Bombers

Hmmm...

I don't know about the free pass on that morale check to enter melee.  I

mean in the case of this unit they are basically about to commit
suicide...
I would think that this would require a morale check.  :-)

If they are hit on the way in, I don't think the bomb should detonate.
think that tech would be good enough that this would not be an issue, or
at
least it would be very, very rare for a bomb to explode by accident.
However, committing suicide at JUST the right time is a tricky think,
witness any given day in Israel :-(.   I think perhaps another check of
some
sort to see if they detonate too early or something.

Just my thoughts,
Scott