Prev: [OT] Happy Australia Day! Next: RE: [OT] Happy Australia Day!

Re: Space Dwarves

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 07:38:57 -0600
Subject: Re: Space Dwarves

>BTW, what is the top level URL for your site ?

What site?  :-)

I don't have one.  I just put those two docs on the web yesterday.  I
don't
expect to have the time to do a site anytime soon either, sorry.  If
someone
whats those docs (or the info they contain in any shape form or fashion)
post on the web in a better format they are welcome to them.  But, as
they
are now is about as good I they are going to get from me as I just don't

have the time or inclination to do more.  Sorry.

Scott

Prev: [OT] Happy Australia Day! Next: RE: [OT] Happy Australia Day!