Prev: Space Dwarves! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Progress report from the shipyard......

Re: Progress report ......

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:10:47 +0000
Subject: Re: Progress report ......

>Hi everybody,
>after a while I am delurking again.
>I am really exited about the new Japanese fleets.
>But as usual: Where are the rules for them??
>Jon do something, we are still waiting for the UNSC and Islam rules.
>Also the story of the Kra'Vak war needs some more official input.
>
>It is one thing, to put out nice ships, but once in a couple of years,
we
>also need some new input rulewise!
>:-)

We're planning some new stuff as soon as time allows.... in the meantime
that's why a) the game has a design system, and b) gamers have
imaginations!  <GRIN>

Watch out for the March edition of Miniature Wargames, which will have
an
unofficial but very interesting-looking article on the Islamic Fed in
FT,
with ship designs, by John Lambshead.

Jon (GZG)