Prev: Re:6mm Trees Next: Re: Progress report ......

Re: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:55:24 EST
Subject: Re: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:47:49 -0800 "Brian Bilderback"
<bbilderback@hotmail.com> writes:
>Scott Clinton
>
>>Space dwarves (I have always considered "squat(s)" a derogatory
>term...)
>>have loads of honor and God save those that invoke their wrath!
>Nobody
>>holds a grudge like a pissed off dwarf.  Perhaps some day I will post
>my
>>custom rules for their use in SGII (if anyone whats to see them).
>

>Yes please!

Fer Sure!

Okay, that's a "Me too" but it's a voting "Me too" so it counts.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re:6mm Trees Next: Re: Progress report ......