Prev: Re: [FT,DSII] From MT Re: Ortillery Next: Re: [SG] comparing SG

Re: [SG] comparing SG

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:42:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] comparing SG

At 07:12 PM 1/24/02 +1100, you wrote:
>From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@voicenet.com>
>
>> (I do like bits of the 40K background -- especially since they've
moved
>> away from the idea that the Imperium is neccessarily the good guys
>
>Returning to the Rogue Trader roots. Some of the original illos showed
>the inner sanctum of the Emperor in very Geigeresque style. It called
>into question whether this was the lesser of two Evils.

Well, he does have to eat people's brains -- sorry, *minds* -- in order
survive.  Frankly, I figure that at this point the Emperor just want's
die...and if you guess that he's unconsciously telepathically
broadcasting
that death-wish to the rest of humanity, it exaplins a good bit of the
background.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

Prev: Re: [FT,DSII] From MT Re: Ortillery Next: Re: [SG] comparing SG