Prev: RE: SG mod rules was Space Dwarves Next: RE: Progress report ......

Re: Progress report ......

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@t...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:18:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Progress report ......

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 09:08:43PM +0100, Agis Neugebauer wrote:
> I am really exited about the new Japanese fleets.

I feel so ... trite.  I've given in to the dark side and ordered not
only the Japanese Megafleet, but the Mega-Platoon Offer of Japanese
Mercenaries in both PA and not, and a Platoon of Romanov Hedgemony.

I know the P&P will eat me alive.  I'm so ... weak.

[bawling]

I must agree with the above poster, though, stats for all the goodies
(preferentially linked to both a standalone page /and/ the catalog
entry) would be vunderbar.

--
Alexander Williams (thantos@telocity.com)   |	 http://www.chancel.org

====
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably
the  |
same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it
is|
their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to
provide|
new Guards for their future security."

Prev: RE: SG mod rules was Space Dwarves Next: RE: Progress report ......