Prev: Re: [FT,DSII] From MT Re: Ortillery Next: RE: [OT] Blackhawk Down

Re: Progress report ......

From: AgisN@t... (Agis Neugebauer)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:08:43 +0100
Subject: Re: Progress report ......

Hi everybody,
after a while I am delurking again.
I am really exited about the new Japanese fleets.
But as usual: Where are the rules for them??
Jon do something, we are still waiting for the UNSC and Islam rules.
Also the story of the Kra'Vak war needs some more official input.

It is one thing, to put out nice ships, but once in a couple of years,
we
also need some new input rulewise!
:-)

Agis