Prev: RE: [FT] Japanese Ships Next: Re: [FT,DSII] From MT Re: Ortillery

RE: [OT] Blackhawk Down

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:04:47 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] Blackhawk Down

At 6:32 PM +0000 1/24/02, Iain Davidson wrote:
>As a Brit, I wasn't aware of the background to this film, which I'm
hoping
to see in the next few weeks.

Hmm, a bit of web searching on Blackhawk Down Somalia, rangers and
delta should result in something of strong information on the
subject. Problem is you have to parse out Movie related stuff now.

Try this though..
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6453/somalia.html

It seems to have a bunch of accounts from people there.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			       '72 Honda CB750 -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill	      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
- C&R-FFL - /	Protect Freedom AND Security	  \	       -
-    NRA   /  http://www.indefenseoffreedom.org/   \ DoD #0780 -

Prev: RE: [FT] Japanese Ships Next: Re: [FT,DSII] From MT Re: Ortillery