Prev: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: [FT] Japanese Ships

Re: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:47:49 -0800
Subject: Re: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG

Scott Clinton

>Space dwarves (I have always considered "squat(s)" a derogatory
term...)
>have loads of honor and God save those that invoke their wrath!  Nobody
>holds a grudge like a pissed off dwarf.  Perhaps some day I will post
my
>custom rules for their use in SGII (if anyone whats to see them).

Yes please!

My view of Fantasy races is very much influenced by Tolkien more than
any
other source (D&D, other authors, etc.), so I have a tendency to take
the
high road in terms of how I view them (It's good to have one personal
myhtos
that includes truly noble, heroic imagery).

Brian B2

Brian B2

Prev: Space Dwarves was [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: [FT] Japanese Ships