Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: [OT] Black Hawk Down

Re: Re: [FMABrigade]

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:45:39 +1300
Subject: Re: Re: [FMABrigade]

How about being subtle and using the unit's mobility (grav, aerospace,
track, foot, or wheeled) and type (artillery, tank, transport, VTOL or
Aerospace) to decide a lot of the attack, defence, range and movement?

Then use Skill/Quality to modify this slightly? So that Elite armour can
move farther than Green armour, veteran artillery shoots farther
conscript/yellow artillery and so on?

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://valley.150m.com/
-><-