Prev: RE: Re: [FMABrigade] Next: Re: [SG] comparing SG

Re: [SG] comparing SG

From: JRebori682@a...
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:32:08 EST
Subject: Re: [SG] comparing SG

In a message dated Wed, 23 Jan 2002  4:18:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:

> Dawgface...
>
> ...excuse my asking, but has your SHIFT key stuck or something?
>
> I find texts written in nothing but capital letters to be a mite
difficult
> to read, so I tend to delete them on sight rather than read them...
>
> Regards,
>
> Oerjan
> oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
> "Life is like a sewer.
>   What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
> -Hen3ry

I'm on several lists with him. He simply has bad attacks of arthritis
(is that right, Dawg?) and has trouble using the shift key when that
happens. Its just a case of ignoring how it looks when he posts that
way. Many of his posts are worth reading despite the ugly look of the
caps.

Prev: RE: Re: [FMABrigade] Next: Re: [SG] comparing SG