Prev: Re: [FMAS] Fantasy Next: Re: [FMABrigade]

[FMABrigade]

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:41:23 -0500
Subject: [FMABrigade]

Continued muttering:
When last we left Our Intrepid Game Designer (aka The Mad Mangler),
units had 4-5 characteristics.	I'd like to get that down to 2.
"Quality" would represent training and morale; "Equipment" would include
presence or absence of AFV's, high tech gear, and plenty of supply.
However, if we do Equipment that way, we can't represent units which are
good on attack but lousy on defense.
I was thinking of making the artillery something like a d4 or d6
equipment but allow the line unit it's supporting to upshift the attack
die; or it could add a support die analogous to a SAW in SG2.

comment?

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FMAS] Fantasy Next: Re: [FMABrigade]