Prev: RE: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: RE: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Now Frogs!

RE: camo and tanks

From: "Steve Gill" <Steve@c...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:11:53 -0000
Subject: RE: camo and tanks

Roger Burton wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 10:41:39PM -0500, Tomb wrote:
> >Anyone seen the new Canadian Cammie Jammies? The new BDU is computer
> >generated and works like the dickens. Stare at it.... your EYES hurt.
>
> See for example:
>
> http://www.vcds.dnd.ca/dgsp/dsc/bravo/images/clothe.jpg (not very
good)
> http://www2.ttcn.ne.jp/~camouflage/image/canadian_digital_camo.jpg
> (better)
>
> Roger

Nice design, should break up the outline nicely as long as the rest of
the
kit's in the same design. I get the feeling it might not work too well
at
distance though, the colours are a little too similar.

---
Steve Gill
Steve@caws.demon.co.uk
http://www.caws.demon.co.uk/

Prev: RE: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: RE: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Now Frogs!