Prev: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?

Re: [OT] Champions

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:27:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Champions

> All superhero RPGs are inherently sucky.

That turns out not to be the case (ie, you're wrong).

>  I played one once <snip>.  Got bored inside a week.

And on the basis of this week's experience you presume to judge all of
them?

As it happens, I played Champions 2-3 times a week for four years with
2 GMs (one of whom was Rob Bell, who edited one edition) and would
still be playing if I had players around.  In our case, we had good
players and good GMs.  I leave it to you to judge whether you lacked a
good GM, a good player, or both.

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down? Next: Re: [semi-OT] black hawk down?