Prev: RE: Disappearing Temporarily Next: Re: [FT] Ships Gallery (DS2 ID Please)

[semi-OT] black hawk down?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:32:13 -0500
Subject: [semi-OT] black hawk down?

Okay, you guys, I'm very disappointed in y'all. I mean, yes, I know
our in-service brethren are too busy right now to get out to movies
any, much lest post reviews/thoughts to the list, but come on, what
are the rest o' ya sluggards doin'? (like I should talk ;-)  "Black
Hawk Down" has been out for almost a week now! (okay, okay, only for
4 or so days - add a few more and it'll be a week! :0)	And no one's
posted a review of the movie, or even thoughts/opinions on how it
might be adapted into an SGII/FMA level scenario (hence the 'semi'
in the 'OT' notice ;-). Tsk.

Thoughts? Opinions? Comments? I'm waitin' for you before I go see
it! (actually, I'm waiting for some free time, but since that never
seems to materialize, I'll have to fake it when I get the chance)

Mk

Prev: RE: Disappearing Temporarily Next: Re: [FT] Ships Gallery (DS2 ID Please)