Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: [SG] comparing SG

Re: [SG] comparing SG

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:22:53 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG] comparing SG

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 09:38:51AM -0500, Ryan Gill wrote:
>At 10:35 AM +0000 1/22/02, Phillip Atcliffe wrote:
>>Or there is always Tom Miller's "A Little SG2 Tale"
>I went looking for this in the archives. I can find references to it
>and even its title in the archive list. But I can't find the actual
>story in the files. Strangely, using google, I found the same headers
>in 1996 and 1998.

Assuming we're talking about the same thing here...

It's at http://stargrunt.netfirms.com/groundzero.html , credited to "Tom
Sullivan". The 1997 list archive contains it as the last message

From: "Tom Miller" <starkfist@hotmail.com>
Subject: A bit of SGII Fiction
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 14:12:45 PST

and this preamble before the material at the URL I just gave:

So here's the story: I've been at work all week long, and I have been
really, REALLY bored.  Really.	Thus, what follows was born.  Enjoy.
And yes, I am tempted to apologize for that last line, but what the
hell!  It sounded good at the time.

Fair warning, by the by:  The following contains curses, and lots of
them.  Under the circumstnaces, they seem not so much appropriate as
they do mandatory.

Prev: Re: [SG] comparing SG Next: Re: [SG] comparing SG