Prev: Re: Metal Storm Next: Re: Metal Storm

Re: Metal Storm

From: Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@s...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:45:03 -0500
Subject: Re: Metal Storm

"K.H.Ranitzsch" wrote:

> [...]

Given that a .50BMG round is about 6" long (I may be in error), twenty
of them
in a metalstorm barrel will be more than 10' long.  Explain to the
tanker that
he will need to handle a ten foot object inside the tank and I will take
bets
on how long he just stares before erupting into laughter (or tears).
This is
potentially a fly in metalstorm's ointment-- how long are these barrels?

Prev: Re: Metal Storm Next: Re: Metal Storm