Prev: RE: off topic and wierd but...... Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

Re: off topic and wierd but......

From: Mark Reindl <markreindl@y...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:00:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: off topic and wierd but......

Don't forget "Spacewrecks" as well, which I think is
really the coolest of the three that I've seen.  I've
got 3 of the 4 (I'm only missing Spacebases, and would
love to find a copy).  LMK if you want to see the
covers; I'll scan 'em for you.

Mark

> On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, jason & ambre wrote:
>
> > I figure with the wide range of ages and knowledge
> of science fiction, etc
> > that I might get lucky so here goes.
> >
> > 10 or more years ago, I came across a book in the
> local library, a work of
> > fiction.  In this book, there are full color space
> ship/battles
> > illustrations.  The book tells the tale of a
> fictional future war between
> > earth, Alpha centauri (both 'good' guys) and
> proxima centauri (bad guys).
> > The library edition was a hardcover, approximate 8
> 1/2 by 11, roughly 50
> > pages.

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: RE: off topic and wierd but...... Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.