Prev: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: off topic and wierd but......

off topic and wierd but......

From: jason & ambre <greyfell@r...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:45:20 -0800
Subject: off topic and wierd but......

I figure with the wide range of ages and knowledge of science fiction,
etc
that I might get lucky so here goes.

10 or more years ago, I came across a book in the local library, a work
of
fiction.  In this book, there are full color space ship/battles
illustrations.	The book tells the tale of a fictional future war
between
earth, Alpha centauri (both 'good' guys) and proxima centauri (bad
guys).
The library edition was a hardcover, approximate 8 1/2 by 11, roughly 50
pages.

The idea was that on any one page would be a VERY cool illustration of a
ship/ships...and on the opposite page were the "statistics" for the
fictional vessel and its psuedo history about how it was used in the
'war'.

all the illustrations were either by the same artist, or in a VERY
similar
style.	I want the book for those illustrations, they were just
incredible.
 The psuedo history/war is cute too.

But I cant remember the name!!!  I know its not MUCH to go on..there's
probably a dozen sci fi art books that this could be...but if anyone
hasd
any idea at all, or even a W.A.G then let it fire.

Greyfell

Prev: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: off topic and wierd but......