Prev: Re: [OTT]Student Politics/ Future Shock Next: Re: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)

Ordering Mega Fleets?

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:16:36 -0800
Subject: Ordering Mega Fleets?

[Attn: Jon & Paul]

I figure this answer might benefit others, thus the list as opposed to
private emails...

OK, here's my "dilemma:"

I would like to order the Japanese Fleet and some other stuff...
I'd like to place the order in plenty of time.

Is it possible to add this fleet to the list at the GZG order page (even
though it won't really be available till later), so I can get the order
in
to ship whenever it's ready?

Thanks,
Schoon

Prev: Re: [OTT]Student Politics/ Future Shock Next: Re: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)